It involves a daily regimen involving, giving up addictions, Yogic exercises, meditation and Ayurvedic treatments and medicines. The objective is to have comprehensive healing and therefore the treatment methodology is comparatively longer. The disciplines and rigors for the treatment process is quite complex.
Treatment Methodology : The goal of the treatment is to restore the innate Prakruti balance based on your Tri-Doshas. The treatment methodology will be customized based on the consultation with the doctor who determines your body type, disorder type and root cause. Based on this diagnosis the treatment scheduling is done which may be tweaked periodically based on response.
- Improves the immunity level of the body
- Detoxify the body, especially the blood and thus the skin
- Provides the correction of vitiated “Pitha Dosha” which is responsible for the skin related ailments
- Alleviate the skin dryness and moistens the skin
- Mitigates the associated issues like itching etc..
- Reduces the stress level
- Checks the Rasavaha, rakthavaha Srotho dushti
- Improves the skin complexion by correcting the hyperpigmentation or hypopigmentation
- Improves the skin tone
- The internal & external medications and treatment measures (Kriyakrakmas) are aimed to do the maximum possible corrections in your current health status
- The Residential package is enriched with the Yoga and meditation sessions which will intern provide a psychosomatic balance to improve the overall well being of an individual in all possible ways
- The Residential package is also enriched with Ayurveda based Physiotherapy exercises, which is highly beneficial for the conditions like Psoriatic arthritis